The Schoolwear Shop Ltd is a family owned business located at 40 – 42 Abington Square on the edge of Northampton town centre. It is a large one-stop uniform store selling embroidered school uniforms for 40 + Northampton Primary and Senior Schools on contract, with a large stock of all garments in all sizes being held throughout the year. The shop caters for all school day needs by offering a vast range of products including general wear:- trousers, skirts, pinafores, sportswear, plimsolls, book and gym bags, educational games, stationery, lunch bags and bottles, rucksacks and the hugely popular range of Activity wear from the Guide Association (Rainbows, Brownies, Guides). The shop also accepts bulk direct supply orders for uniforms for schools and various clubs, societies and businesses.
Most of the embroidery of uniforms is performed in-house, and the large stock of plain garments enables embroidery top-ups to be done very quickly with little delay as and when required. The large stock holding means we are normally able to cater quickly for any children who are smaller or larger than average by embroidering a plain garment of a size which may not be routinely held for one of our schools.
The garments we use are from a select few suppliers and manufacturers in the country whose emphasis is quality, durability and smartness of school and sportswear.
Benefits For Parents
- ONE STOP SHOP – Everything your child needs for school can be purchased all within one shop if required. School specific logoed items and general wear.
- SIZE RANGE – We stock garments to accommodate all builds of children all year around.
- YEAR ROUND AVAILABILITY – parents can shop in the summer holidays when they most want to make their purchases, as well as any time of year when their child has a growth spurt or just needs a replacement item.
- Our in-store embroidery means stock shortages can be quickly embroidered and made available again.
Benefits For Schools
- NO COST – no need to tie up your school’s funds by having to purchase ‘minimum order’ quantities of uniform awaiting sales.
- ADMINISTRATIVE HOURS – remove the school administrative burden enabling those valuable hours to be spent on school related tasks instead.
- FREE – no obligation reviews of your existing uniform supply arrangements.
- SCHOOL CONTRACT – provides assurance that the uniform will always be available to parents.
- YEAR ROUND AVAILABILITY – parents can shop in the summer holidays when they most want to make their purchases, as well as any time of year when their child has a growth spurt or just needs a replacement.
- LOGO DESIGN – we will digitize your logo for use on our embroidery machine.
- QUALITY – only garment approved suppliers together with in-store embroidery. Sub-contracted screen printing services available.
- CHOICE – Give parents more flexibility to choose whether to purchase in-store where there are changing rooms enabling them to select the correct sizes first time or shop on-line (more suitable when already at the school and parents know the next size up is required).
- ALTERNATIVE OF A NON CONTRACT SUPPLY – bulk one-off order of plain or embroidered garments can be delivered direct to your school without an on-going contract commitment subject to a small one-off setup charge.
Benefits For Clubs, Societies And Businesses
- LOGO DESIGN – we will digitize your logo for use on our embroidery machine for a small one-off charge.
- NO CONTRACT REQUIRED – we can supply, embroider and deliver bulk orders to meet your needs as and when required.
- WORKWEAR – we can cater for workwear needs and can source a full range of sizes.
- EMBROIDERY – quality embroidery time and time again as once your logo has initially been commissioned it can be used whenever extra garments are needed.